We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about traveling due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. On behalf of Laguna Hospitality Group, I would like to share with you some of the steps we're taking to assist our guests and clients during these uncertain times.
First and foremost, please know that the safety and well-being of our guests, clients and employees continue to be our top priority. From the very beginning of this situation, our property has increased its efforts to protect all who visit us. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our lobby, and other public spaces.
- Educating our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don't feel well for any reason.
We also regularly monitor updates from the CDC and the Orange County Health Care Agency and are prepared to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
According to the Orange County Public Health Care Agency, the risk of infection to the public in Orange County is believed to be low. Indeed, we are pleased to welcome guests to our hotels and vacation rentals.
We understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following, applicable to all leisure travel reservations:
- All current and new reservations made directly with the hotel for stays through April 15, 2020, can be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours in advance.
- All Vacation rental bookings can be cancelled and a credit will be given towards future stay.
- For reservations made via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies.
We hope to be able to accommodate you and appreciate your business.
Nooshin Gholi, GM