Hotel Near Crystal Cove State Park
Our hotel near Crystal Cove State Park is the ideal place to stay to enjoy all the best natural attractions in Laguna Beach! This sprawling state park is home to a Historic District comprised of oceanfront cottages from the 1930s and 1940s, an expansive beach, picnic areas, a restaurant, and much more!
Explore the park using this handy map.
How To Get There
Our hotel near Crystal Cove State Park allows guests to easily enjoy this charming state park without straying too far from their comfortable accommodations!
- Driving: 8 minutes. Make a right onto CA-1 N after exiting the hotel, driving for 3.3 miles before reaching your destination.
- Walking: 1 hour, 9 minutes. Enjoy a relaxing stroll to the park along the CA-1 N, taking coastal views as you head towards the state park.
- Public Transportation: 11 minutes. Head across the street to the Coast Cleo stop and jump on the 1 bus heading north.
The Beachcomber Cafe
After spending an afternoon exploring the Historic District and relaxing on the beach make sure to stop into the Beachcomber Café to enjoy a delicious bite to eat! With a menu focused on fresh, local seafood and a beautiful outdoor patio, you won’t find a better place to rest and relax at Crystal Cove State Park. Just looking to grab a drink? Head over to The Bootlegger Bar to enjoy a selection of cocktails, wines, and beers.
Plan Your Day
- The park opens each day at 6 AM and closes at Sunset. The historic district closes at 10 PM.
- Guests can choose from an hourly parking rate of $5/hr or select a daily rate of $15.
- You’ll find restrooms located in all parking lots.
- Dogs are welcome in a 3-mile paved bluff trail on the coastal side of the PCH, and any additional paved surfaces.
Make the most of your Laguna Beach getaway and book a stay at our hotel near Crystal Cove State Park.